The Glasshouse Tearoom, Johor Bahru.


Exotic Glasshouse Tearoom


There are so many new cafes in Johor Bahru recently and people nowadays love to explore beautiful cafes with friends and family! Some of the famous cafes in JB are Just Want Coffee, The Brew Orchestra, My Liberica Specialty Coffee, Maco Vintage, Coffee Valley, Cestino Patisserie and etc. If you guys have already try all the cafes mentioned above and have already get bored of their coffee, why don't try something new, like tea? 

 I just discovered a cozy and dainty English tearoom around the corner of JP Perdana! Today I'm going to share with you about The Glasshouse Tearoom located at Jalan Jaya Putra. 




          The Glasshouse Tearoom is a main selling afternoon and night English tearoom. They don't sell 'coffee' here so make sure you don't ask for coffee in a glasshouse tearoom! And yeah, finally there's another exotic English tearoom here in Johor Bahru apart from Victoria Rossa English Tearoom and you'll have the chance to experience the British high-tea here in Johor without having to travel to overseas. It is located in between Just Want Coffee The Garden and Once Upon A Time Cafe and Boutique. 

Business Hours: 
Tuesday to Sunday 
3pm to 10pm
Last order: 9pm
(Monday Closed) 

Tel: 07-3518186

Location: 
G10, Block B, 
Jalan Jaya Putra 1/1, Bandar Putra Jaya, 
81100, Johor Bahru, Johor.


              Once i stepped in the glasshouse tearoom, I'm so amazed and obsessed by their luxurious and gorgeous glasshouse design. Classical music playing in the air relaxes my mood. Such a cozy lovely warming place! Super love the ambience here! Awwww! :) Not to forget to mention, their waiters are super friendly and is definitely a bonus for this place. There's a crystal chandelier hanging on top and also a lavish grand piano in the corner. Guests are welcome to play the piano! My friends and I got the opportunity to play the grand piano as well when the tearoom had not yet been occupied but we immediately realised we do need to have enough practice before our second visit to The Glasshouse Tearoom! Hahahaha

Enough of nonsense, let the pictures speak for themselves. =D



Super obsessed with the glasshouse

  
What a gorgeous glasshouse
The crystal chandelier!
Honey Green Almond Tea in a teapot- RM17.90



I suppose I was never a tea aficionado until this very moment. Tea puts me in a reassuring state of mind, and it’s a great way to relieve stress, which is quite frankly, what I’ll need whenever I'm really frustrated. 


Flan RM11.90 Couldn’t resist the urge to have a slice of flan which was beyond heavenly!


Exquisite cups.




The lavish grand piano.




So the conclusion is...

 We have only tried their teas and flan so I won't be able to rate their scones, cakes and muffins yet. Photos above are all from my iPhone because it was an impromptu visit to the glasshouse tearoom and I forget to bring my camera out! 

Sigh :( 
Will definitely come back again to try more foods and take more nice photos! :D 
AND
For those who likes to high-tea at cozy environment like me, i highly recommend you
The Glasshouse Tearoom!!!:D

Thanks for reading, readers!



 


By Annie Low, 

xoxo 

      

Comments

Popular Posts